ShareThis

Monday, April 15, 2013

Reveal


re·veal /riˈvēl/
1. to make known; disclose; divulge: to reveal a secret.
2. to lay open to view; display; exhibit.

I have been looking forward to my new blog design for months.  Initially, I became so busy with my Etsy shop over November and December that I hardly had time to sleep, let alone think about blog changes.  And then, when everything slowed down, I became discouraged and unsure of how to proceed.  I kept thinking about content and design-  how did I want those two things to represent me?

I'm still not sure about the blog, but then I'm not perfectly clear on me either.





I guess that's the point… and that's this blog:  one day at a time, sharing the lovely things and small thoughts along the way.

Thank you Lynsey, at Shiny Magic, for creating such a pretty space for me to spend time in!


 photo sig_zpsb108e260.png

3 comments:

~Holly~ said...

I likey like the new blog!! :0)

Lynsey Betz said...

The Potato looks awesome!

Meadowsweet Cottage said...

It's sharing those small moments of delight that make us neighbors, even if we're not in the same state. Connections and friendships are some of the most important things in life! I like the new look and am so jealous...my anonymous commenters never link back to something as fun as a site re golden retrievers!