2012 was good to me and my family! Some things I am thankful for:
- With the boys home last winter we were able to spend lots of time together and were able to get a lot of skiing in too!
- We had a summer to remember with lots of time at the cabin hiking, biking, and sitting around the campfire with friends and family.
- We found a great school that the boys are enjoying.
- Everyday Graces on Etsy had an amazing season... I'm so incredibly thankful!
- I am so excited and grateful to have been able to order a Bernina 780 sewing machine!
Some things I'm looking forward to in 2013:
- delivery of the aforementioned Bernina 780... I do hope it comes soon!
- hosting Supper Club for my son's high school to practice the art of humility, hospitality, and etiquette
- sewing on my new Bernina 780
- projects around the house- bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens- oh my!
- making Roman Shades on my new Bernina 780!!
- learn how to use my camera
- come up with a reading list (and read:)
- get rid of a few things around here
- sew some clothes
- grow my Etsy business
- grow my blog... or even just write on my blog!
Who's inspiring you?