ShareThis

Thursday, January 26, 2012

No dairy? No eggs? No problem!

I have discovered a most delicious treat!  At least I thought I had discovered it, but when I checked it out online I see I am a few years behind the curve... oh well, my new love and I have finally connected and it is a very good thing.
Paired with my morning coffee, now doctored with Vanilla Soy Silk, it is a perfectly delightful way to start the day... ooey, gooey, cinnamon-y with just the right amount of sweet.

Made without any animal products, it's great for those off dairy and eggs.  I'm not a huge fan of the name, but that's just me-  in my head it's called "Cinn-Dawg". 

It is made right here in Oregon at Dave's Bakery.  I hope you are able to find some near you, but be forewarned~ it is deliciously addictive.

À bientôt!
Heather
myeverydaygraces

No comments: